Our Corporate Values
We’re committed to responsible corporate citizenship throughout every Archway facility in the United States and Canada, serving as a strategic partner to our clients, suppliers, and community. We embrace our social initiatives, prepared guidelines and have developed our existing operating principles into an established Corporate Responsibility Policy.
Character Defines Us
Archway takes pride working within a rigorous code of business ethics. High ethical standards are expected for all corporate operations and from all personnel in every company role. We respect the human rights and interests of our employees, clients and third parties — discrimination is not tolerated. We are committed to conducting every aspect of our business with honesty, respect and transparency.
We’re Passionate Volunteers
We believe we all have an obligation to make our community a better place to live. As a corporate citizen, we encourage team members to get involved in the community. We’re passionate about this and offer paid volunteer opportunities for staff, including the sponsorship of Archway employees in volunteer opportunities with Matched Fundraising and Payroll Giving programs.
Fair Pricing Practices
Archway is steadfast in efforts to design processes that reduce the costs of marketing logistics, streamline marketing solutions and enhance the brand experience at every client touchpoint of Archway’s marketing initiatives. We work diligently to ensure the highest business standards are integrated throughout the supply chain.
Archway believes we have an obligation to conduct business in a manner that respects our planet’s resources and creates a clean, safe environment for present and future generations. We demonstrate this commitment through large-scale recycling, waste reduction and energy conservation programs. Our Archway Sustainability Committee meets quarterly to review practices and research new ways to reduce our footprint.
Archway Corporate Responsibility Policy
Learn the details of our corporate responsibility policy regarding employment, our business partners and the environment.
Archway Marketing Services, Inc. is committed to responsible corporate citizenship and serving as a strategic partner to our clients. We have decided, therefore, to bring together our existing operating principles into a Corporate Responsibility Policy (CRP).
CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS
This code applies to all of the operations of Archway and sets out the minimum standards that Archway expects from personnel in their internal and external dealings with colleagues, customers, stakeholders, and third parties.
1. Basic Standards of Conduct
We will conduct every aspect of our business with honesty, integrity, and openness, respecting human rights and the interests of our employees, customers, and third parties.
We will respect the legitimate interests of third parties with whom we have dealings in the course of our business.
We are committed to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for our employees.
We will strive to create a workplace in which there is mutual trust and respect and where every person feels responsible for the performance and reputation of our company.
We will respect each other’s rights, customs, and traditions, including the right to freedom of association.
We will work towards achieving a diverse workforce, recruiting, employing, and promoting employees only on the basis of objective criteria and the qualifications and abilities needed for the job.
Archway is committed to providing valuable, high quality, consistent, and reliable services to its customers.
4. Business Partners
We aim to develop strong relationships with our suppliers, stakeholders, and others with whom we have dealings.
We expect our partners in business dealings to adhere to business principles consistent with our own.
5. Compliance with the Law
Archway is committed to following the strict rules and regulations for fulfillment services and distribution of materials.
All members of Archway will comply with the laws and regulations applicable wherever they do business. Appropriate training will be provided for employees as necessary.
6. Business Integrity
Contact with business partners: Archway Gift and Entertainment Policy must be strictly adhered to. Entertainment or gifts in any form that would likely result in a feeling or expectation of personal obligation should not be accepted.
Employees should not commit themselves or Archway concerning preference for any products and/or services.
Archway employees may not engage in reciprocal purchasing.
Conflicts of interest: Situations that could be construed as, or develop into, possible conflicts of interest are to be avoided by all Archway personnel.
Archway is committed to making continuous improvement in the management of its environmental impact. Archway has developed environmental initiatives to further our focus on areas of managing the company’s environmental impact.
8. Community Involvement
Archway strives to be a good corporate citizen and to fulfill our responsibilities to the communities in which we operate.
9. Equal Opportunity
Any recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, veteran/military status, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Archway expects every employee of Archway to support this commitment by conducting him/herself in a manner that is consistent with the intent and spirit of this policy.
Archway will continue to provide solutions to its customers, including fulfillment, procurement/sourcing, storage, transportation, returns and reverse logistics, print, e-portal and platform integration, business processing outsourcing, call center and client services.
Solutions are designed to reduce the cost of marketing logistics, improve marketing execution, and enhance the brand experience at every touch point of Archway’s clients’ marketing initiatives.
- Act in accordance with fair business, marketing, and advertising practices and take all reasonable steps to ensure the quality of our services.
- Respect the human rights of our customers.
- Not make representations or omissions nor engage in any other practices that are deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, or unfair.
- Respect customer privacy and provide protection for personal data in accordance with the relevant local law.
We purchase a wide range of goods and/or services required in the operation of our business. Good working relationships with our suppliers are central to the success of our business. For this reason, we ensure that our business standards are integrated throughout the supply chain.
We are committed to obtaining and retaining competitive goods and/or services while at the same time ensuring they are from sources that have not jeopardized human rights, safety, or the environment
We aim to develop strong relationships with our suppliers, based on mutual trust, understanding, and respect.
We expect our suppliers to:
- Adhere to business principles consistent with our own.
- Ensure that their products and/or services are produced and delivered to comply with all legislation relevant to their business.
Supplier Assurance of Compliance and Business Designation:
- We require our suppliers to ensure they comply with requirements under Federal laws and the Department of Labor unless otherwise exempt.
- Suppliers must complete the Supplier Assurance of Compliance and Business Designation prior to our relationship with them.
We will conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with key suppliers as appropriate.
- The performance reports will include the following categories: on time delivery, Supplier Corrective Action Report (SCAR), quality systems, communication, and pricing.
- We will review the scores and try to fix or remove performance issues.
Conflicts of interest: Purchases from suppliers who either are employed by or have immediate family working for Archway, must be approved in advance by the SVP of Supply Chain. In all cases, the purchase requisition must be initiated and approved by the non-affected personnel.
Contact with Suppliers: Employees should not commit themselves or Archway, either verbally or in writing, concerning preference for any products and/or services, Archway’s current source of supply for such products and/ or services, or give information regarding performance or price.
12. Environmental Initiatives
Archway’s corporate environmental initiatives are focused on five key areas: waste elimination through forecasting, space optimization, consolidated shipments, rigorous recycling practices, and printing.
In order to be environmentally responsible in the communities where Archway facilities are located, we:
- Moved to 95% electrical trucks in our facilities.
- Completed a retrofit to low-energy consumption lighting.
- Reduced heating and air conditioning while maintaining workable temperatures.
- Use environmentally-friendly cleaning supplies.
- Use certified air conditioning maintenance companies to handle CFCs for air conditioning units.
- Allow employees paid time off to volunteer at local parks and recreation projects
13. Archway’s Sustainability Committee
The Committee is composed of team members from all departments who meet quarterly to review action items and research new opportunities for Archway and our clients.
- Strategies, goals, and objectives: Assist and provide oversight to management with respect to establishing, reassessing, and revising strategies, goals, and objectives in furtherance of Archway’s corporate sustainability responsibilities.
- Employees and communities: Ensure employees are aligned with, promote, and encourage Archway’s commitment towards sustainability. Provide employees with opportunities to assist with the goals and keep them aware of programs available for them to participate in.
- New package development: More sustainable in use of inputs, more efficient in the use of energy in the production and supply chain and/or more recoverable at the end of product life.
Current Committee projects and ongoing monitoring:
- Evaluate accreditations for sustainability.
- Review and evaluate the newest technologies to reduce energy consumption.
- Package design and sourcing to reduce materials and increase recyclability.