Last modified: [June 30, 2020]
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU PROVIDE TO US?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
- WHO DO WE DISCLOSURE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
- DATA SECURITY
- RECORDS PURGE/RETENTION
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Archway Marketing Services, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) has been in business for over 60 years and remains one of the most respected names in marketing execution, gift cards, and fulfillment. We respect the privacy of our clients and their customers, employees, and partners, and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.archway.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU PROVIDE TO US?
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or when reporting a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Other information that you may provide to us.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or on related social media services or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES?
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please notify us at email@example.com.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSURE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Archway Marketing Services, Inc.’s equity or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Archway Marketing Services, Inc., about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Archway Marketing Services, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Online data is protected from unauthorized access through the use of firewalls for authentication and authorization. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or any related social media services. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this policy, unless otherwise required or permitted by law. For example, we keep your account profile information for as long as you keep your account, but, we may keep your order history longer to comply with legal obligations.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act and other data protection laws, including:
- The right to know the sources of your personal information we have collected in the last twelve months, what we use that information for, whether it is being disclosed or sold, and to whom it is being disclosed or sold.
- The right to “opt-out” of our sale of your personal information to any third parties.
- The right, with some exceptions, to have your personal information om our possession or control.
- The right to receive equal service and pricing from us even if you exercise any of your privacy rights.
You may submit requests for access or erasure of your personal information by calling toll-free (within the U.S. only) 800-716-5500 or emailing email@example.com. If you submit a request for access or erasure of personal information, you will be required to verify your identity by answering certain questions. We will not disclose or delete any information until your identity is verified.
If you are making a request for erasure, we will ask you to confirm again that you want us to delete your personal information before processing your deletion request.
If you are making a request for access, we may not be able to provide specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of your personal information, your account with us, our network or the Website.
You may designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf by providing that agent with your written permission. If an agent makes a request on your behalf, we may still ask that you verify your identity directly with us before we can honor the request.
Agents making requests on behalf of California residents must verify the request by submitting written authorization from the individual. We will not honor any requests from agents until authorization is verified.
Our response to a request is at no cost to you. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
In many cases we act as a service provider to our customers and are processing your data on their behalf. In such cases you may be required to submit your request to the company who engaged us to provide such services.
We may also deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Do Not Track Signals
The Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time due to the lack of a neutral and consistent industry standard. The Website does not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or services. However, when we use third-party services, data, and software tools to target advertising to you, these third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or services. We are not responsible for third-party affiliates’ response to Do Not Track signals. Users should check third party privacy policies to determine how they respond to Do Not Track Signals.
Under the California “Shine the Light” law, California residents may request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal data to third parties (i.e., our affiliates) for such third parties’ direct marketing purpose, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: Archway (California Privacy Rights), Attn: CCPA Request, 19850 S. Diamond Lake Road, Rogers, MN 55374.